Conference Name: STRA International Conference on Engineering & Technology, 14-15 September 2023, Rome
Conference Dates: 14-15 September 2023
Conference Venue: University of Washington – Rome Center (UWRC), Piazza del Biscione 95, 00186 Roma, Italy
Deadline for Abstract/Paper Submissions: 15 June 2023
Online Conference Application Form: Click Here
Contact E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Organising Scholarly Association: Scientific & Technical Research Association (STRA)
STRA List of Members: Click Here
STRA President: Dr Liudmyla Gryzun, Full Professor, Information Systems Department, Simon Kuznets Kharkiv National University of Economics, Kharkiv, Ukraine
Conference Language: English
Conference Themes: Science & Technology
STRA Previous Conferences: Click Here
(Vernacular Session, e.g., European Languages, Arabic, Bahasa, Thai, Chinese, Turkish, Japanese, Russian, will be organised for a minimum of 5 or more participants of a particular language)
(Only English language, full-length, original papers will be considered for publication in conference journals)
Online International Conference, 28th August 2021
Theme: Science & Technology
In-person conference held in April 2022 at London, UK
Venue: The Tomlinson Centre, Queensbridge Road, London
Gallery of other Physical Conferences held Post-Covid
Associate Professor Csizmazia Roland Attila
Associate Professor Academy of Advanced Studies, Glocal Education Center, Kwangwoon University, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Topic: 2019 Augmented Reality User Interface Evaluation – Performance Measurement of Hololens, Moverio and Mouse Input
Csizmazia is an Assoc. Professor of Academy of Advanced Studies, Glocal Education Center, Kwangwoon University, and Seoul. He earned his M.Sc. in Management of Information Systems and Management of Production from Vienna University of Economics and Business (Austria, Europe). He studied Korean language and culture at YKLS between 2010 and 2012, he has been a KWU faculty member since 2012. His earlier research publications on Singaporean and South Korean economic and educational development include:
- Singapore and Korea towards Creative Economy in the 21st Century: Comparative Analysis of Higher Education in Singapore and South Korea. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences. 9. 10.6007/IJARBSS/v9-i1/5426.
- Comparison of Economic and Education Development in Singapore and South Korea. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences. 7. 10.6007/IJARBSS/v7-i11/3488.
- Knowledge-based Economy – Rising Challenges of The Global Schoolhouse Project in Singapore. Revista Digital Mundo Asia Pacifíco. 5. 10.17230/map.v5.i9.01.
- Singapore Systematically Running Globalization Efforts. International Journal of Knowledge and Innovation in Business. 3. 2332-3388.
- Korean Higher Education on the Rise: Time to Learn From the Success – Comparative Research at the Tertiary Education Level. International Journal of Academic Research in Progressive Education and Development. 3. 1-20. 10.6007/IJARPED/v3-i2-867. (With Jambor, Paul)
Personal website: http://servus-korea.tk/
EIN Presswire has a distribution “foot-print” that includes millions of users of our EIN Newsdesk media monitoring services. We also maintain one of the world’s leading media directories providing us with up-to-date contacts for media in every country and U.S. state. Further distribution is achieved via RSS, email, partner websites, and social media. We are both a destination (EIN Newsdesk) and a distributor (EIN Presswire) for news. In one place you can distribute your news to the targeted audiences you select and monitor news on that topic published by thousands of worldwide sources. For more information or to try us FREE, please visit www.einpresswire.com/free