Newsletter Vol. 2 Issue 2
Scientific & Technical Research Association
Dear STRA Members,
Thank you for your interest and support in our organization. STRA now has over 5256 members from 45 countries. We are happy to launch our first newsletter for our Association. Here are some of the glimpses of our current and upcoming endeavors.
STRA has successfully organised following International conferences in the period of April 2017-July 2017:
- 25th & 26th of May, 2017 at Congress Centre, Tecnico (Universidade de Lisboa), Campus da Alameda, Lisbon, Portugal
- 09th & 10th of June, 2017 at University of Washington – Rome Center (UWRC), Piazza del Biscione 95, 00186 Roma, Italy.
- 15th & 16th of June, 2017 at Nanyang Technological University, Nanyang Executive Centre, Singapore.
- 23th & 24th of June, 2017 at University of Malaya, Rumah Kelab PAUM Clubhouse (Persatuan Alumni Universiti Malaya), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
We thank all members, participants and supporting organisations for making these conferences successful.
It is our constant endeavour to associate with academicians, researchers, students, professionals and organisations. This collaboration is the crux of our growth and contribution to the society. We are proud to have following organisational collaborations:
- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (Venue Provider)
- Yildiz Technical University, 34349 Beşiktaş, Istanbul, Turkey (Venue Provider)
- Rumah University, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (Venue Provider)
- Buein Zahra Technical University, Iran (Collaboration)
- Research and Markets Limited, Dublin, Ireland (Collaboration)
- CNKI (China National Knowledge Infrastructure), China (Collaboration)
- International Journal of Computer Science and Business Informatics (IJCSBI), Mauritius (Collaboration)
- Linton University College, KTG Group, Malaysia (Collaboration)
- Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), Conference Center, Bangkok, Thailand (Venue Provider)
- Peacful Mind Foundation, India (Partner)
- Tresorix Ltd. Mauritius (Collaboration)
- ResearchSEA, Asia Research News, UK (Media Partner)
- International Journal of Learning, Teaching and Educational Research, Mauritius (Collaboration)
- International Journal of Supply Chain Management (Scopus indexed), London (Collaboration)
- GTIS, Taiwan (Green Technology Invention Society, Taiwan) (Collaboration)
- Tecnico (Universidade de Lisboa), Campus da Alameda, Lisbon, Portugal (Venue Provider)
- Srishti International, Bangalore, India (Collaboration)
- Universitat de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain (Venue Provider)
- Kasetsart University, KU Home, Bangkok, Thailand (Venue Provider)
We will be glad to partner with your organisation. Please write to email@example.com for assistance.
STRA is searching for talented and energetic conference coordinators (part-time) who are working/ studying at following locations:
Dubai/ London/ Barcelona/ Lisbon/ Rome/ Kuala Lumpur/ Bali/ Singapore/ Bangkok
Its a golden opportunity to be a part of our global team, to interact and associate with International academicians, display your leadership and organising skills and earn handsome honorarium.
All interested and eligible candidates are requested to contact us with their CV, Photograph, Cover Letter on firstname.lastname@example.org
For STRA Conferences in the period of April 2017-July 2017
Education, 1 Nanyang Walk, Singapore
Sampath Emani, Research Scholar Universiti Teknologi Petronas, Malaysia
Young Research Scholarship
In order to Promote Young Researchers, STRA International conferences, Provides Young Research Scholarship in the form of full Registration fee waiver to participate in such events.
- Indra Komara, Master student, Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technology, Surabaya, Indonesia
Best Paper Awards
Here are our List of Best Paper Awardees who participated in our conference in the period of April 2017-July 2017:
- Assist. Prof. Dr. Erion LUGA, Ph.D. Department of Civil Engineering, Faculty of Architecture and Engineering, EPOKA University,Tirana, Albania
- Jens-Phillip Petersen, Technical University of Denmark, Department of Civil Engineering (ICIEE), Kgs. Lyngby, Denmark
- Sandra Santosa, Dept. Of Chemical Engineering,State Polytechnic of Malang, Malang, Indonesia
- Maria Menegaki, School of Mining and Metallurgical Engineering,National Technical University of Athens, Greece
- Prof Tim Sharpe, Mackintosh Environmental Architecture Research Unit, GSA, UK
- Sergey Borisenok, Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, School of Engineering, Abdullah Gül University, Kayseri, Turkey
- Muhammad Murtadha Ramadhan, Department of Computer Science,Bogor Agricultural University, Bogor, Indonesia